Artistics Silk Screening provides quality printing and screen-printing services to a variety of customers. Industries served include schools, colleges, cities, governments, non-profits, economic development, manufacturers, skilled trades & construction contractors, landscapers, police & fire departments.
As a family-owned small business, Artistics is committed to excellent services. With 12 years’ experience we are expert in garments and substrates using exceptional inks, supplies, processes, vendors, and equipment. We look forward to creating an experience you will recommend and never forget.
Our staff at Artistics focuses on:
• Silk Screen Printing
• Safety Gear/ANSI products
• Company/work uniforms & sports uniforms
• Paper, envelope, cardstock, brochure printing
What sets Artistics apart from the competition?
• Workhorse 6 Color Automatic Printing Press
• Konica Minolta Digital Printing Press
• Graphtec Cutter/Plotter
• Roland Versacamm Digital Printer
• Multiple Stitcher/Binders/Finishing Tools
• Vectorized artwork & high-resolution proofs
• Quality Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop designs
• Located in a HUB Zone
• Paper, envelopes, cardstock, brochures. etc.
• User friendly ordering system – follow which step your order is in through Printavo
• Access to American made products
• Over 100 brands of apparel in sizes newborn through adult 5X including Champion, Columbia, Gildan, Adidas, Oakley, Puma, Kishigo, Calvin Klein, Dickies, Augusta Sportswear, Next Level, and more
• City of Warren Ohio – printed items for various programs and events such as promotional bags for grant-funded Keep Warren Beautiful Campaign
• Warren City Schools – over 10,000 items designed and printed annually for various functions including staffing, events, extra-curricular sports, clubs, etc.
• Trumbull Neighborhood Partnership –printed for multiple grant-funded programs such as Farmer’s Market, Bike to Work, Jane’s Walk, etc.
• Girl Scouts/Boy Scouts of America –created casual shirts for multiple outings for staff and youth
• Kent State University – printed for departments, programs, and events such as radiology, nursing, theatre, etc.
• ETI Technical College – created apparel and scrubs for nursing, welding, and facility maintenance departments
• BRITE Energy Innovators – printed staff uniforms, promotional event items
• The D-5 Group – collaborated with and printed promotional items for D-5 Group and their customers